Sunday, July 09, 2006

Part Two, The Wigs

I was lucky to have been given two wigs from a co-worker who just stopped wearing her usual wig. She finished chemo 6 months ago. Thanks Margie!




Here's number one. The color is good but I think it's too short. I thought I might wear it for work, but I'll probably donate it instead.





Number two. I thought it was too poofy at first. Rachel and I called this wig "Bozo." Now that I look again, it's not bad at all. My own hair would have been MUCH poofier at this length! The red really makes my eyes look green (hard to tell at this size I suppose).



I see now that I don't actually have a good pic of my ultra-expensive wig. Lots of pics of it being cut and styled so I'll share some of those and you can get the idea for now.


In the midst of the trimming and styling process. I actually do like this color more than my natural color. I might just be matching it someday.






The back. I think this is pre-styling but she didn't really do anything to the back.






This is as close to a final shot as I have. Going to have to talk to Rachel about avoiding Mommy's profile. LOL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa, I love the second one...not too poofy AT ALL! It is my total favorite and you are just so cute! :D

You are in my thoughts, my friend!!

Scrapbook Lover's Dream said...

Hey Melissa - I LOVE the 2nd one on you! Looks too too cute!!

Hugs,
Abby