Friday, July 14, 2006

One, two, three, four, five....

I just counted. If I didn't leave anything out, I have 10 medications to take this morning. That does not count the ones I'll get in the office. I think there will be 5 more (Benadryl, Decadron, Aloxi, Adriamycin and Cytoxan). Then, later in the day, I'll add in Zofran and at night, I'll add in my new best friend, Ambien CR (sleeping pill) plus a second dose of some of the ones I took in the morning. I think that brings the grand total for the day to 20.

The only good thing I can think of this morning is that after today, I only need to do this once more!!

And here is where I'd rather be today....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great beach pics!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. That's a lot of meds. My prayers are with you. Love those pics. I'd love to be there too.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. And I hope you are able to deal with that chemo. I will be thinking of you today. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hey there ... hope today went well .. if that sleeping pill is so great - what are you doing "blogging" at 2 am! :-)

Scrapbook Lover's Dream said...

YIKES on the # of pills. If you ever had a hard time getting pills down before, I guess this would fix that problem! :-) Those pics of Rachel turned out beautifully, btw. I, too, wish I could be there!!

Love ya!
Abby