Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Not fair



Just not fair.

It wouldn't be fair if it was just a cold in the middle of this blasted heat wave. But on top of chemo, it's just not fair! I took a bigger dose of Ambien CR last night, fell asleep so nicely, and still was up around 4 am, coughing my head off. :( Grabbed an inhaler, made myself a cup of tea and I'm having a pity party until I can take Rachel to camp this morning. Then, I'm going to head to the supermarket, drop off my prescription and raid their shelves for something for this cough, come home and see if I can sleep a little more. Sounds like a plan.

I'd like to think that I'd be feeling fine, or at least OK if it weren't for this cold. I know that might not be true, but it's what I'm going to believe today.

I actually did finish that scrapbook page yesterday. :P There was a "How much it too much?" challenge on my favorite scrapping message board, 2Peas. I think I did use a little too much, but it was fun. I haven't been doing much creating at all lately which made it even more fun. This is Rachel at dance camp last summer. Probably a good idea to scrap some of those photos before I add this year's photos to the pile.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, didn't know you were on the chemo. My prayers are with you. Love the layout, glad you're finding time to scrap.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. Summer colds are the WORST!

Sherri said...

HUGE Hugs!
BEAUTIFUL page!!!

Unknown said...

Love all the colors...so cute!

Jennifer Stewart said...

This is a gorgeous layout, Melissa! Prayers that you are feeling much better very soon. I hope you got some cough meds!

Hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

melissa - sorry you aren't feeling well, and that you are going through so much. you have always been so sweet and helpful on 2peas! :)

i LOVE this page, btw. definitely not too much going on at all!

have a GREAT day!