Friday, July 21, 2006

Is it over yet? TGIF

Haven't been updating bc it's just been a lousy week. This cold, on top of chemo, has totally done me in.

On Wed, while driving Rachel to dance camp, I ended up getting dizzy and short of breath. Called the oncologist's office (I was just around the corner) and drove right over. Ended up getting a quick dose of steroids and a nebulizer treatment for my asthma along with fluids for a few hours. My lifesaver of a friend, Patria, came and picked me and took me to my internist. Ended up getting another nebulizer treatment there. By then, I was feeling better (not normal, just better) and we were able to go out for lunch. :) Umm... next time we need to have lunch, I'll try to arrange it so it's not an emergency!

And so much for chemo-pause. Chemo typically puts a lot of women into a temporary or not so temporary (depending on your age) menopause. Let's just say that's not an issue here.

On the fun side, I did a last minute layout for Sherry Laffoon and Meridith Watson's new paper line (Bella Fleur) with Sonburn for CHA (Craft and Hobby Association trade show). Beautiful papers!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you start feeling better soon!

Robyn said...

Gorgeous layout! I hope you feel better soon. I'll be thinking of you!