Sunday, July 09, 2006

Extreme Haircut, The Photo Shoot


As much as I dislike my profile, this is the best of the before pics. Rachel only took 2. The other was far too back lit. I already had several inches cut off about a month beforehand.





And so it begins....










Still quite a bit to go. I can still hear the constant click of the scissors when I look at these!







Getting closer.








This was when we realized that we could have done something totally out of character like a mohawk.






Done! (Check out Rachel in the mirror)









If it were a little longer, it could almost be cute. LOL

I was struck by two things at the end. I can't believe how much I look like my FATHER! LOL. The other was a sad, fleeting thought. All vanity aside. I suddenly thought of those who came before me, the distant relatives I never knew, having their hair cut off in concentration camps.

No comments: