Saturday, September 30, 2006

Martha Stewart, Live (not!) on Monday!

Just a quick plug.

You can catch me in all my baldness in the Martha Stewart Show audience on Monday, Oct 2. It's a special episode to kick off breast cancer awareness month. I'm in a hot pink button down shirt (hiding those drains) and I have black hair that's... oh... maybe 1/16 of an inch long. LOL. I allegedly show up in numerous audience shots. Local friends will recognize Patria as well. for those that aren't local, you can see of my top chauffeur/nurses... Patria is the blonde sitting directly to my left, in a pink shirt with a jacket over top.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,

I commented on your blog a while back. I'm so happy to read things are looking good for you. Not sure if I'll see you on "Martha" or not, but I'm sure pulling for you!

:) Kim
Who spotted your blog on 2Peas

Anonymous said...

dang--just saw your post and I missed it! were you on?!! Hope you're well :)

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog and actually saw that episode of Martha before I read that you'd be in the audience. I saw someone with a huge grin on her face and knew she looked familiar and I wondered if it was you! Hope you had a great time at the taping!