Thursday, October 05, 2006

Keep your fingers crossed!

I'm thinking, hoping and praying that I might lose that last drain today!

So, I won't break the record for keeping a drain. I'll live and I'll be able to SHOP!!!! Not that I can shop for my final size yet. I think I'll need to be finished with the expansion process (getting close to finished) and need to have the actual silicone in place (probably this winter) to really shop for new clothing. In the meantime, my father is getting remarried in less than TWO WEEKS and I truly have nothing to wear!!! I keep looking at dresses on-line... halter top style, spaghetti straps, all the things I could never wear before. Not sure if I'm actually ready for them yet though. My pseudo-breasts are not anything near a normal shape. I have swelling on the sides (and elsewhere.. just looks the oddest on the sides). My underarms are still numb which means no shaving (trust me.. if I do get one of those sorts of dresses, we'll get that taken care of somehow!!). Even worse, my out of shape belly might just be bigger than my breasts! I'm thinking I look pregnant! Yikes. I have never looked more forward to exercising in my entire life. It must be because I am not allowed to workout at all! LOL

No comments: