Friday, October 20, 2006

A busy week

After surviving the weekend (MIL's all too short visit, SIL's baby shower and father's wedding),
I took back my chauffeur's hat this week and started doing ALL the driving again.

HUGE thanks go out to Patria, Ken and my Dad who took Rachel where she needed to go on a regular basis for the last 5 weeks or so. The same goes for my sister, Monique and Marlene and anyone else my chemo-brain has forgotten for filling in some of the not so regular spots.

I do admit it has been more tiring than I expected. I end up napping or at least vegetating on the quieter days.

I also tried scrapping again this week. :) Spent part of one day this week at my lss for one of the monthly clubs. It took me a good 2 hrs to do a simple 2 page layout. I suppose that shouldn't be a surprise. At times, it can take me a week to do a one pager, but I'm always happier when they just come together quickly, instead of hours. I found I did need help with some things. The *(& Hermafix dot dispenser. I had so much trouble rolling the thing. It was almost comical except that it was painful... so I just passed it to which ever of my fellow scrappers had her hands free at the moment.

I get what I hope is my last fill on Monday. The previous one was not pretty for a few days. I think this one will be a lesser volume, so I'm hoping it does not have quite the same effect. I'm hoping to start physical therapy the next day. My mobility is coming back, but I need more strength and stamina. Hoping the PT will help with some of that.

No comments: