Thursday, August 17, 2006

See You Later!

My surgery has been approved by the insurance company! Great news bc I still had the fear in the back of my head that they'd deny it like they denied other things I felt were important. My plastic surgeon is not in my insurance plan, so it is truly huge news. My gyn and breast surgeons are both in network.

The big day will be Sept 12 at 7am. Expected to last about 6 hrs.

On other fronts, this will be my last post for over a week. We are headed to Alabama in the morning to take Rachel to Space Camp. It's her first sleep away camp experience and our first vacation for two since she was born!

See you later!

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Melissa! Have a wonderful time...you certainly deserve it! Will be praying for you on the BIG day!! So happy that the insurance co. for once is being cooperative! (((HUGE hugs!!))) to you!