Thursday, August 10, 2006

Random Musings

I actually scrapped yesterday! I started making a few cards to catch up on the many thank you notes I owe plus a few to submit to my favorite card making magazine. Then, I was going to place an order for prints but realized I haven't scrapped a single one from my last big order.

I had planned to use some pretty pink Chatterbox papers for this one. Sadly (LOL), I found that while I do have almost everything left from the pretty Chatterbox pink embellishment kit, I don't have matching papers. So, I changed my plans (except for the photo corners, there's one more in the bottom corner that got cut off) and went with Junkitz papers and my favorite HS chipboard letters (I know this is foreign language to the non-scrappers.. bear with me. LOL!) My "let me do a quick layout in a few minutes" plan turned into something much longer. It made me happy though and that's what counts. This is my niece with whom we'll be having dinner tonight- along with her brother and parents. :)


On other fronts, my morning pill count is dropping. Yahoo. As of this morning, I am done with antibiotics and anti-fungals. I still have a bit of a cough and a raspy voice though. My mouth is still dry most of the time and I'm hoping maybe the rest will go away when that does. No idea on how long that takes. I think I'll try to document it for when others ask the same thing. I'm almost 2 weeks out from the last A/C and still have acid reflux (had to buy more of those pills.. bought a bigger bottle this time so maybe that will make it stop!). I still have "other" issues and require a stool softener (how's that for TMI? LOL). The other annoyance is my eyes. I am constantly tearing. No signs of infection, just tearing. I'm wondering if this is actually do to dry eye as a result of chemo. I probably should add eye drops (something like Natural Tears) to my routine. I'm going to wait it out and see what happens first.

One week and a day until vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok - so you started her scrapbook for me already!
THANKS!