Saturday, September 08, 2007

Adventures in Portrait Photography






Those with several children can probably relate well to this.






We took Rachel plus my niece and nephew to have a portrait done as a gift for my dad for his 70th birthday later this week. (Yes, lots of birthdays in our family this week.. Dad's, mine, his wife's and even my grandfather's birthday). Miss Hannah really was not very interested in having her picture taken. She wasn't interested much in smiling either until we had left the store, of course! LOL. We spent over an hour all for the want of a single photo.






Here are the results.




The last one is actually my favorite.

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Melissa!
Yes, I agree - I really like the last one. But the middle one where the girls are interacting was too funny! LOL!! TFS!