Monday, July 16, 2007

T minus 1

By this time tomorrow, I'll have nipples.





Is that just not the strangest concept?





I am in my usual semi-denial mode. I can't believe I am having surgery tomorrow.





My house is a mess. My MIL is coming for a visit this weekend. So, what do I do?





I scrap!!



For my scrapper friends, this is one of the new releases from Scribble Scribble. Everything but the lightest green paper is from the Georgia line. The light green paper is the reverse of one of the papers from the new Sam line. For those that are just stopping by, Rachel is still an only child! This is a friend who started at school this past year. From the very first day, the teachers were confusing the two of them. Even teachers who have known Rachel a looonnngg time. She's been at Prep since she was 3, after all. Some of the kids starting calling them "the twins." I think there is a definite resemblance... but there is no relation between them as far as we know. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just finally found your blog again!
so sorry we missed each other in NYC! I've been so incredibly busy I should have found you sooner. I hope your surgery went well and things are looking up! Take Care!