Friday, December 15, 2006

What Not To Wear

Someone needs to nominate me for this show.

Seriously.

I need Stacey and Clinton to come out and help me empty out my closet.

Or maybe those people from one of those decluttering shows.



I have an interview today. A job interview. I have not had to dress nicely for an interview in the winter or anything else in ages. Nothing I pulled out worked. It was all too big (a good thing) and/or hopelessly out of date. I compromised with black pants and a newer sweater set.

I have a closet full to the brim with clothing. Sadly, some of it dates back 20 yrs. I need to learn to let go of these things. And I need new clothing!!! It's frustrating bc I can't shop yet. I still have expanders in and won't be my new size until after my next surgery. Because of work and probably because of insurance issues, that won't happen for at least another 6 weeks. Plus, there's all that swelling that I STILL have on the sides.

I need to cheer up. I need a good shopping spree and a nice empty closet to put everything in. And the money to do so. Hence, the interview today.

No comments: