Monday, December 18, 2006

Nutcracker Photos!

You'll have to indulge me. :)


I probably have 100 photos from the dress rehearsal. Plus, I'm waiting on a CD of photos from all the performances taken by someone with a better camera/equipment. I'll be nice and only put up a few. :) I was only able to take pictures at the dress rehearsal. I'm hoping the CD has better photos and more of Act 2 than I was able to get. Those bon-bons were usually moving too quickly for my camera in that light!


This first set is from Act 1, where Rachel appears as a little boy in the party scene. She's wearing a yellow bow tie. She is the center stage in the first photo, directly in front of the tree.



In Act 2, she was a bon-bon. These are from the dress rehearsal, so they are not wearing the bright red circles on their cheeks. The last one was taken in between performances, at the after show meet and greet with the performers.













1 comment:

Stefanie said...

She's such a cutie! I love that last photo with the red cheeks. :-)