Saturday, October 06, 2007

What? It's not September anymore?

I was right.

September flew right by. Once again, I feel like I have missed so much, but at least this time around, it wasn't because I was stuck at home with 4 drains, unable to drive or do much of anything for myself!

I have one more week of full-time plus work left. 60 hours to work this week and then life returns to normal. Sort of. Life then jumps into in a catch-up period. I have medical appointments galore for myself and Rachel has several dental/orthodontic related appointments. All things that couldn't fit into the schedule while I was working these crazy hours. I admit I have enjoyed this time, at least while at work. I don't enjoy missing what I've been missing at home though. It will be nice to get back to my normal part-time schedule for a while. At least until I figure out my next step professionally.

One more plug for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.

My team page is here .

I think it may be too late to register on line, but you can still help. :)

No comments: