Friday, October 19, 2007

Race for the Cure

********************Don't know why the photos are not showing up. I think Blogspot was having a bad day when I uploaded them. I noticed there are some other photos that were once present that are missing from some older posts now too. I'll try to re-upload everything later.


Joi, Lisa, Debbie, Debbie's parents, John and Patria (Top row)
Katie, Sarah, Me, Rachel, Kendra, Robert and Devin
Marco (sleeping in the stroller)

I am actually a little taller than the 10 yr old girls in the photo! My knees are bent. Really! I am bending down a little. :P




I thought I had a picture of my sign. Sadly, it was hard to fit in everyone's names. Mine listed ME (of course), my cousin Sally and her mom Rose Claire, my other aunt, Phyllis, plus Stef, Steph, Dana and all my YSC friends.

No comments: