Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy stuff

My camera has returned home!!!! Good as new. :D
I'm sure I'll have pics to post next week.

My CHA projects are done and enroute. :D That's a scrapbooking related comment for my non-scrapper friends. There's an industry show coming up very soon and I finished making samples for a scrapbook manufacturer. So, even though I don't get to go to Anaheim this month, some of my photos, layouts, cards and other assorted things will. Hmm.. I think I'd rather go. LOL! Well, there's always the next one in Chicago in the summer.... maybe.

We are fighting some kind of a bug here. At least I am. If it weren't for that, I'm feeling pretty good this week. So, it's still a happy thing. The hands are much better for longer periods of time, another good thing. I see the plastic surgeon in 10 days, so I'm starting to feel like maybe there is a light at the end of the expander tunnel. The only thing that is not going well this week, aside from this bug, is exercise. Just not getting it done this week. And when I don't exercise, I gain weight. I WILL feel up to it next week. Or else. LOL

Even better, my dh is home tonight. Usually it's me who's not home. It's very strange when he's gone. It only happens about once a year, but I'm glad it's over tonight.

No comments: