Friday, May 09, 2008

Want to see what I've been up to?

It feels like it's been a long time since I've had any scrapbook pages to share. I really have not been doing much in the way of papercrafting of late.

I have, however, been using my papercrafting stash.

Come see a sampling of my latest project here (click the word "here")

I've made probably 10 more. We're going to be selling them at the boutique at DanceVision's "The Secret Garden" , the group Rachel dances with here in NJ. The show is going to be spectacular from what I have seen from the dancing alone. If you are local, come out and see in on May 17 and May 18 (details are available if you click 'The Secret Garden" :))

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Those are adorable! My favorite is the hydrangea one.
Theresa B
http://goingscrapbooky.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

Heard about these at the Expo, Just gorgeous!!!