Monday, May 19, 2008

Shoes for Sale

*************EDITTED TO ADD:

This post gets many hits. I need to point out (no pun intended) that this post is now a year old. Most of the shoes are long gone. The firebird shoe, orange shoe and the purple one with the huge flower and rhinestones are about the only ones left from this photo, as far as I know. The shoes in the photos are mostly various Capezio styles in various sizes. I was able to obtain a small lot of shoes at a great discount from a Halloween store that had bought the stock of a dance store. The particular shoes in the photo were all new unused shoes. Since that time, I've been using used shoes. The used shoes require a bit more care to create.. trimming worn ends, multiple layers of acrylic paint, and sealer. Once again, they are not meant to be worn. They are for decorative purposes only. I do tend to use smaller sizes for aesthetic reasons (equivalent to street sizes 4-7 or so).

I should be posting some new shoe photos soon. :)

******************************

I have a small number of decorated pointe shoes still available. They are $20 a piece plus shipping. All proceeds to benefit DanceVision.



Of those seen above, I believe we have the purple one with the large flower, the green one with the multicolored flowers and the silver shoe with the hydrangeas available (the silver one may be spoken for though). I also have this red "Firebird" style shoe and a similar one in yellow with yellow feathers and a green rhinestone.



If anyone is interested, please email me (use the email icon at the bottom of the post and please include your email address in the text so I can reply. :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sizes do they come in? or are they all one size? if so what size is it? can they be worn?

Lissie said...

Are they in pointe shoe sizes, and if so, what kind of brand are they-all brands have different sizing