Sunday, January 25, 2009

And now for something completely different....

It's that time of year again. The time of year that makes the hearts of addicted.. I mean... um... dedicated crafters sing "cha, cha, cha!" For my confused friends out there, CHA is actually the Craft and Hobby Association trade show. It's where all the new items that will appear in stores over the following months will be sold to retailers. The show begins shortly in Anaheim.


And once again, for the confused who are wondering why a cancer-surviving ob/gyn even knows about this show, let alone is talking about this show on her blog (BTW, she has even been to said show in the past), I will explain. Papercrafting, especially scrapbooking, is my hobby. Somehow, over the years, it became more than a hobby. I've dabbled on the sidelines of the industry for almost 10 yrs with publications in books and magazines and even teaching classes at stores and conventions. I don't do too much of that these days, but I do still create. I am very fortunate to be on the design team for a small Utah based company, Scribble Scrabble, who will be at the show.

So, without further ado, I present a sneek peak at Evelyn's Collection, one of three new lines.










No comments: