Thursday, July 10, 2008

A free lunch, almost

Of course nothing is free. But it's close.

I made a photobook recently on this new site, Artscow.com. I have to admit, I've never done one before. I posted about it in another entry recently where I shared my first digi layout. In the meantime, the book arrived. I am totally hooked! Love how it came out, even without many bells and whistles. I am definitely going to make a few more.

And, I am going to share with you, my friends. :)

With the book, came 10 codes for 10 more photo books. So, I have 10 codes to give away. The book is free, but you do pay shipping and handling charges totalling $13.99. You pay nothing else. The fees are on the high side because the company is actually in Hong Kong. I am amazed that you get a totally custom made 30 page book, including custom covers, for this price. Don't I sound like an infomercial? Anyway, I have 10 of these codes to give away (I still have several credits for free books myself). They expire on 8/7/08. Let me know if you want one or more codes.

2 comments:

danahollis said...

I like codes. :)

How have you been?

Hugs!!!

Fun in the sun, Katie Style said...

Melissa, if you still have any free Artscow codes I would love one. :) I ordered a book hoping they would send me more free codes, but alas they have not yet and I have one more book I want to make/order. If you do I would be much obliged. :)

Katie