Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Martha Stewart Show, May 11 2007- PREVIEW!


Just so you can see what we are wearing and what we look like. :P

Yup. I'm in bright pink again. Makes me easy to spot in a crowd, even if you do need sun glasses once you find me. And, yes, my cheeks are often that bright too, without blush.

Here's a who's who, from left to right across your computer screen...
Chris (Pat's sister), Emilie (the pregnant one), Sonia (aka sonyscraps), Pat Rex (owner of Scrapbooking Moments in Time), Barbara Base, Me, Dana (aka dtuskey), Patria , Beth (my sister), Anne (behind Beth), and Angela.

Dana asks a question of "Big Martha" (Martha's mom) during the truly impromptu "Ask Martha" segment. We actually did not get to see Lindsay Lohan as she wasn't there for the taping, so it will be interesting to see if that segment occurs and is spliced into the show.

Unlike last time, when I was the bald girl in the front row, LOL, I doubt I am on camera at all during the show as I was sitting directly behind the area where most of the production folks stood. That did make for an interesting taping though. The only time I was aware of the camera was the very opening shot. The camera man had me tilt my scrapbook "just so" to get rid of the glare so they could zoom in on a page in my album. :) It just happened to be a page with the TV show logo and photos of my last adventure to visit the show for breast cancer awareness month. Patria and I took a photo of the two of us in front of that same poster again. I want to do a before and after page of some sort. Being back at that studion made me realize just how far I have come. I had so much fun at both tapings, but this time was different. It's not just the no drains and the curly hair. I'm back , if that makes any sense.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

april said...

I'll have to look out for you. How awesome!

april said...

Wow, that's so cool! Looks like you had a great time!

danahollis said...

Very cool... my how time flies!

You've been TAGGED! See my blog! ;)

HUGS!
Dana

Anonymous said...

Melissa you look absolutely beautiful!

sarahp