Friday, March 02, 2007

Bras and Spring Break

An interesting image, no?

LOL!

I continued my search for a bra and eventually ended up at a lingerie store. Didn't know there were any left in my area. This one is about 2-3 miles outside my normal shopping radius, so I never knew it was there. It's only 50 yrs old. LOL. Best thing I ever did was to go there. Wish I had known about this place pre-BC (that's before breast cancer). They carry bras in every shape and size, including pretty ones that actually have support for the well-endowed, like I once was. They also had someone there who is trained in fitting not just mastectomy patients but recon patients like me!! Who knew? Not me. Just like I did not know that as a recon patient, I am entitled to 4 bras a year from my insurance company. That's EVERY year! I bought two and paid $6.05. I'll go back and get my other two in a few months after more of the swelling has gone down. :)

So, that's the bra part.

Next is the spring break part.
As of 3pm, Rachel is on Spring Break, part 1. That means the whole family is. :) We are leaving tomorrow for a day in NYC, including the evening performance of A Chorus Line (shh! Rachel still doesn't know). Then, we take an 8 am plane for Florida for our traditional celebration of Rachel's birthday in DisneyWorld.

While I will have internet access at our WDW home away from home, chances are I won't be updating next week. Don't want anyone to worry. If anyone is reading this, that is.

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

Melissa,

Hmmm I don't think I know the answer to your bonus question. Fame high? LOL!

But I wanted to say have a GREAT time in NYC and at the House of the Mouse!!!

I'll look for an update when you get back!