Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bad Scrapbook Blogger

That's me.
I just realized I never shared the rest of my samples from Scribble Scrabble's other 2 lines.
Seriously folks (scrapper friends that is), these papers are so easy to use, they practically scrap themselves!
The first two are use papers and die cuts from Ruth's Collection. The frst one happens to be Rachel's resume photo from last summer. The second layout is from Sept 2006, when Rachel got her first pair of demi-pointes. Now imagine this scene.. these photos were taken maybe a week after my surgeries in Sept 2006. Rachel was begging for photos.. so she got me my camera and I sat on the couch and did my best. Had I been well, they would have been much better lit! LOL. Always a critic.



These two are from Carmen's Collection. The first layout is Rachel putting on her own make-up, including mascara, in the green room before a performance. The journaling talks about how this is just another sign that she is growing up so fast! The second layout is me with fellow YSC-er, Steph (not be to confused with Stef , a YSC lurker). The journaling is hidden in the little key envelope in the upper right.



3 comments:

Ginger said...

Beautiful pages! I'm a fellow GD over at Scrapperie!

Mandy said...

Beautiful layouts! Wow is all I can say after reading only some of your blog. You are a vey strong woman and inspiration to all!

Beth said...

Awesome scrapping. Read the post below that too and I really admire your spirit and hope you know your scars are medals of hope for people you may never know.