Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to paper and paste

Well, not really paste. I prefer less messy adhesives these days.

I need to convert my so-called scraproom back into a so-called guest room very shortly for a friend's visit next week. Of course, nothing ever inspires me as much as a clean work space.. and perhaps knowing that I shouldn't be making it messy!
Definitely the latter.

The arrival of new papercrafting related product also does a lot for inspiration. I received a wonderful box from Scribble Scrabble last week containing three new lines. With all this inspiration, I've been sneaking into the scrap room in spare moments and ended up with these creations (and a few more I can't shre quite yet). Unlike most of the previous releases, two of the lines are themed, a birthday line and a Halloween line. I admit that I normally avoid purchasing themed papers, but that is changing. Unlike themed papers I've tried to use in the past, these lines were so much fun and sooo very easy to use! The third line is called Lullaby of Birdland and is incredibly versatile. That's the one I used on the school layout and the piccolo layout... and I still haven't gotten into the leafy greens and the reds in this line yet... but hope to soon.






1 comment:

Lisa VanderVeen said...

Hi there! First of all, GREAT GREAT GREAT LOs!!! I just love each and every one of them. I myself have become obsessed with digi of late... And holy cow w/ the home schooling!! Thinking of you guys and wishing you great luck - you had always said such great things about her school. I am very curious to see how it all goes for you. I hope you're well. I miss you :)